RSS Search [google9651f8833b922421.html]
blog search directory

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Extreme Chase Tours Storm Chasing Tours Website

Been a little while since I have posted due to finishing up the 2018 storm chasing tours. Now on to the 2019 Storm Chasing Tours!

I have made a few changes to the website recently, changing some backend things and trying to “clean it up” up a little. Even that has proven difficult due to the ongoing weather we have had locally    Such as the Diggins, MO tornado which I documented and all the rain and severe weather.

That said, currently we have some very limited seating on many of our Storm Chasing Vacations Tours. And is usual, it looks as though Extreme Chase Tours will book all seats full soon. So if you are intersted in going on the most affordable Storm Chasing Tour and personal Tornado Tour in Tornado Alley, now is THE TIME TO RESERVE your seats.  I have posted a short video below of just a few of our guests from this season and just a few tornadoes and awe inspiring storm structure shots that we documented. It was a wonderful year and I’d like to personally that all of our tour guests for choosing us to make their storm chasing dreams come true. Some folks had never seen a tonado or even a real severe storm or supercell. To see their eyes light up and smiles on their faces was truly why I do what I do. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

As we now focus on getting back to our real jobs and real lives - some of us like me, are still immersed in the weather. For example, I shoot and report weather for some of the major networks. And as such, I am keeping my eye on the current situation with hurricane Lane which is now a CAT5 hurricane with sustained winds at around 160+ mph!

Yes this year has indeed been a strange year...we didn’t get the kind of numbers of tornadoes that we usually get in the continual US but we (Extreme Chase Tours) managed to see a tornado on every tour we had. Which is something I am proud of. But I wonder what this hurricane season into the fall and finally the winter season will bring? Questions to be seen for sure.

As far as 2019, the ossicaltions seem on par with having a decent year but Ma Nature plays by her own rules so who knows. What I do know is that we WILL be storm chasing and trying to document tornadoes for our guests no matter what.

We’d love to have you join us for one of our 2019 Storm Chasing Tours & Tornado Tours, so if you are intersted, please feel free to check out our website @ www.extremechasetours.com
Or feel free to give me a call & 918-859-0248. I am ALWAYS available to you either via email or directly by phone as well.

A small sample of just some of the video we shot this season below. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks so much -Lanny

https://youtu.be/FQKyKu3kazs

No comments: