RSS Search [google9651f8833b922421.html]
blog search directory

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Our Friend Andy...




It is with a very heavy heart that I post this blog....As many already know, my friend and a true friend to so many, Mr. Andy Gabrielson of FindTheTornado.com has passed away. He was killed Friday in a car accident just south of me on I-44 near Sapupla, OK.


I am at a true loss for words....right now we are praying for his family, daughter and his friends.

Mike Scantlin, Dick M. Kory Hartman, Reed Timmer and crew, and so mnay others....he brought the chasing community together like no other....you all are in my thoughts.


Andy, I will miss our talks buddy. I will miss those late night phone calls but most of all I will miss your laughter....."Wedges bra, wedges"

No comments: