RSS Search [google9651f8833b922421.html]
blog search directory

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Classic "Hook" and blog update!

Below I have posted a couple level2 radar shots from last nights severe weather. Both images clearly show a monster supercell that was producing a tornado at the time the image was taken.
I had been updating the Extreme Chase Tours blog as well as our Facebook page most of the evening with radar grabs and info but when I saw this return I was simply amazed! For those that do not have their links updated please update them to inlcude the Extreme Chase Tours blog: http://www.extremechasetours.blogspot.com/
Also, please feel free to click the follow button and follow us.

Classic "Hook" from Tornadic Supercell 1-20-10


SRV level2 Tornado On the Ground! 0.4


And for those of you who might be interested in the doppler radar software I use, go check out StormLab at: www.interwarn.com StormLab was built by meteorologist and stormchaser, Evan Bookbinder and it is a wonderful program. There are so many more things you can do with it than GRlevel3. Don't get me wrong, GR3 is a great product and we use it on the tours as well as personally but I really like StormLab. I have been using since 2005 and to me, it has got to be one of the best doppler radar software packages out there!

No comments: