RSS Search [google9651f8833b922421.html]
blog search directory

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

More HDR Photography info!

Well here it is....some of the readers of my blog might have seen some of my last posts regarding HDR photography. I have to admit, I love it! I have been playing around with it for quite some time now and for me it is another angle to help me along as a photographer...another way for me to express myself visually, or at least hope to express what I am seeing with the hopes it might help others to see the world the way I see it.

Ryan Mcginnis has a GREAT post on his blog about HDR. It is a full explanation of HDR and how to go about doing it right, from taking the shot to processing. I urge anyone who may be interested in HDR to give it a look.
HDR does not take much as far as equipment....a camera with a way to set manual exposure and someway to process it. Hell, you could do it with a point and shoot in jpeg mode if you could control your camera manual.
As I said, I urge all who might be interested in this to visit Ryan's page as he can fully explain it much better than I can. You can see his blog and post on HDR at: http://backingwinds.blogspot.com/2006/10/how-to-create-professional-hdr-images.htmln

1 comment:

Chasing Hans said...

Great info! Might want to correct the link (it has an extra n on the end). Thanks!