RSS Search [google9651f8833b922421.html]
blog search directory

Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Little Change....








































I have been neglecting this blog for some time now simply becuase I have not really had time to really post anything. WE have been so busy with the tours and with life in general from the kids to soccer practice to soccer summer camps, there has certainly not been enough hours in the days to complete everything especially with the tours. I would like to give a big shout out and thank you to Shane Adams and Bridget for helping me with one of our tours. It was a true pleasure to not have to hold their hands and just let them go and do their thing. While the weather did n ot play real nice during this tour I am thankful for both of their help. I want to also thank Mr. Kevin Rider for his help as well. Kevin is a good friend to me and did an fantastic job on the tour especially it being his first tour to go on.



Thank you all for all your help....Jeff, Chad and all of us really do thank you so much for your help. Mr. Reed Timmer....I would personally like to thank you for your help with Mission Of Compassion and Extreme Chase Tours, Jeff Smith. Reed gave a very nice donation to help Jeff fund Mission Of Compassion trip to Ringold GA where Jeff and other members of Extreme Chase Tours and MOC took a very large load of supplies to try and help those folks who were hit by the monster EF-4 deadly tornado. Reed asked nothing in return and has not even promoted this publically but I was amazed and would like to thank him personally and publically for all his help. Heidi this includes you as well! ;)



So much has happened with the weather that it is hard to know exactly where to start....from the Joplin EF-5 and 138 people dead from that one tornado alone, to the violent tornadoes in Oklahoma including the EF-5 down by Piedmont to the deadly outbreak in the southeast, this tornado season has been so very costly in terms of deaths and destruction....it is truly hard to fathom....



So I thought I would try to kinda change the blog up a little and maybe start posting some more of my photography work to swing the mood a little so to speak. I hope you all like the pics and please check back often as I will try to update with more pics as I can. Some of them are older ones and some are new....I will be posting more as I get them processed.




-Lanny


Thanks again for everyones help.

1 comment:

Michael Thompson said...

Very nice structure shots!