RSS Search [google9651f8833b922421.html]
blog search directory

Saturday, March 12, 2011

WOW!

In logging into my blog tonight/this early morning, it's clear that I have not posted in a while. I am just now really getting back into the swing of things with mother nature and so much is going on that I have not really had much time to post.

Sitting here reflecting over the days events....I am overtaken with sorrow for those in Japan. The video and pictures certainly tell a story of death and destruction and one that is almost unwatchable at least for me. At first I had the idea to post some of the video that I witnessed today and maybe some of the "cool" little graphics to go along with it but, I couldnt bring myself to do it. I think simply becuase I don't want to see any more of it. Such loss of life in only minutes is hard to imagine and understand. I pray for those in the area....

No comments: