RSS Search [google9651f8833b922421.html]
blog search directory

Monday, March 21, 2011

Obama...The great black eye

Farrakhan Says President Obama Needs To Be careful Going Into Libya After Gadhafi, Also Speaks On The CIA



*Video:| Farrakhan Says President Obama Needs To Becareful Going Into Libya After Gadhafi, Also Speaks On The CIA |




Anybody who knows me knows that I am not a muslim however, I have through the years, kept an ear to some of the teachings of Mr. Farrakhan. While I may take some heat for this the fact of the matter is that I feel he is dead on with the speach he gave on the Detroit radio station regarding Obama's position with Gaddafi. What the heck are we doing? We have a president that is cheering for the muslim nation as a whole and who was of a muslim nature himself. And all this while he and his family is on vacation??? I ask aagin, what are we doing?

No comments: