RSS Search [google9651f8833b922421.html]
blog search directory

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ho Ho Ho!!! Christmas Storm Of 2009???

Okay folks, here is the deal....major winter storm looks like it is a real possibility for central and eastern OK as well as most of Kansas.....basically all of the central and southern plains could see some type of winter weather. I was going to load up some maps of the latest model runs and precip type but it is late and I really don't feel like doing that.
There is also a good chance we could see some severe weather most particularly from southern OK, western Arkansas through much of central and eastern TX. All modes are possible including a few tornadoes. The main show though will be the winter storm that will impact much of the US in the next 2 days....this could certainly become known as the Christmas of 2009 storm!!!
Equipment permitting, I will be streaming live on ChaserTV.com during this event and I will update here later today or tonight. http://www.ChaserTV.com

BTW, many thanks to Mr. Scott B. for working all night to help me get all my stuff up and running and ready for this possible major winter storm!
thanks Scott!!!!

No comments: