RSS Search [google9651f8833b922421.html]
blog search directory

Friday, October 9, 2009

10/8 and 10/9 flooding


What a nasty few days we have had with all the rain!! Looks like the Tulsa area received between 3 and 6 inches of rain, with a few local higher amounts I am sure.
Could see some major river flooding at some locations through Sat. and with the passage of the cold front it looks like temps will get pretty chilly for this time of year especially this weekend!
Low temps for my CWA look to get down in the 30 degree range and we could see a pretty good frost!
The colder temps will certainly help with deer season (I hope!) and with the fall colors.
So far I have only see a few trees with any kind of real color change, most of them are still pretty green at least around here. This time of the year I always carry my camera with me just in case, so hopefully we actually have a good color change unlike last year.

No comments: