RSS Search [google9651f8833b922421.html]
blog search directory

Saturday, April 4, 2009

KPI

After a quick and easy negotiation (thanks Bill!) It is finally official, Extreme Chase Tours has signed with KPI productions!
I say Extreme Chase Tours because I am including Eric but actually the tours will not be involved in the productions in anyway. Of course I can not talk about the production yet but I am asking that KPI allow me to at least post the trailer on the website or here on the blog. Hopefully in the next week or two I will have the trailer posted.
We are very happy to be working with KPI as they are a top notch productions company and this year is sure to be exciting so stay tuned!
I am sorry to those that have called or e-mailed and asked what was going on...I just could not give any details until we knew for sure what was going to happen. Hopefully I didn't upset anybody!
I will post more info when I can.

1 comment:

JEFF SMITH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Congrats, bro....AWESOME!!!!