RSS Search [google9651f8833b922421.html]
blog search directory

Friday, November 14, 2008

STORMLAB


STORMLAB

For those of you who have still do not have dta while you are chasing or spotting or for those that may want somwhat of an upgrade from GRLevel3, let me suggest StormLab.
I have been running Stormlab for a few years now and I love it. Just when I seem to have learned all I need to know about it, Evan either comes out with an upgrade or I learn something new. There is just so much you can do with it including use all the GIS files which is really cool.
This allowes you to "pimp" out your version and makes it so much more neat. And then there is Interwarn which I will not get into now but encourage everyone to go by his site and check it out. You can even download a free 14 day trial copy to see if you like it and the trial copy has got everything the full version does!!! www.interwarn.com
Below are some screen shots that I thought I would post:





No comments: