RSS Search [google9651f8833b922421.html]
blog search directory

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Storm Chasing Tours Almost Sold Out & Hurricane Michael

I want to start off by saying thank you to all of our storm chasing tours guests. We have nearly booked full for the 2019 season already and, have many folks already booked for the 2020 chase season. I couldn’t do it without my guests and their support - so thank you! It looks to be an exciting time for Extreme Chase Tours and we are blessed to be able to share our passion and love for severe weather with everyone. That said, for those that have been following me or Extrwme Chase Tours on social media, you know by now that we indeed have a “sleeper”  hurricane that has formed into a major Cat4 hurricane as I write this. Winds are currently sustained at 130+mph and gusting to over 140mph. Currently Hurricane Michael is targeting the panhandle of Florida. I have been doing updates on all social media platforms with updated video and content.

I encourage those in these areas to please take mandatory evacuation orders seriously. This could be a storm that won’t soon be forgotten.

-Lanny

No comments: