RSS Search [google9651f8833b922421.html]
blog search directory

Friday, October 15, 2010

Fall 2010



As is seen in the map graphic from TWC parts of the US are in fall and in full swing. I wish the same could be said here in Oklahoma. Looking around some might think it is the middle of summer as no real changes to trees have occured yet. Hopefully that will change in the next week or so.

Not much else to really blog about....been some heated discussions over at Mox Nic that I have attempted to avoid simply becuase I just didn't want to get involved. But FWIW, I can see both sides and agree with some of what Shane Adams had to say.

Looks like we could see some possible severe weather early next week but I am not real sure how much faith I have in the models this time of year. Would be nice to get some decent severe, structure or lightning shots though and another tornado this year would be great! Of course this time of year my time and focus is on my family as well as bow season. Deer season officially started October 1 and I have not been able to hunt much so hopefully I will be able to get out this weekend and next week.

No comments: