RSS Search [google9651f8833b922421.html]
blog search directory

Monday, July 13, 2009

July 4th pics and random stuff





These are not the best quality because I had to re size them, but you get the idea. Have not really updated the blog in a while because we have been so busy with the website and tours.
Spent the holiday weekend camping with Chad Berryhill and his wife as well as Shane Adams and Bridget and had a lot of fun.
Not much going on in the weather world so to speak...basic summertime pattern with most severe weather being well to the north in the Dakotas and Nebraska.
Later today and again tomorrow looks interesting, but not something I would jump on and chase. I'll leave that to the other guys!
Got an interesting e-mail the other day from someone who also owns/runs a "tour company".......looks like another candidate for my monthly awards!!!
That's about all that is going on in my world right now. Been spending some quality time with my wife and children at the lake and expect to do much more of it!!!

No comments: